Airlab will not share your Personal Information for marketing purposes with companies outside the Airlab group of companies, unless you have given us permission to do so. However, in addition to the ways described above, we may share your information in the following ways:
- We may share your Personal Information with any member of our group of companies
- We work with trusted third party partners to perform tasks on our behalf and we may need to disclose your Personal Information to them to provide services to you. However, these companies are bound by confidentiality agreements with us and do not have any independent right to use your Personal Information beyond what is necessary to assist us
- When the law requires us to disclose your information, we will comply
- When we need to enforce our Terms of Service, investigate fraud, reduce credit risk, exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body or property and when obtaining your prior consent is difficult
- We may display your chosen user name / company name / App name, along with statistics relating to advertising and user engagement on our sites and Apps and to other users of Airlab. Your other Personal Information cannot be seen by other users unless you post it in your profile or areas accessible by other users
- Your Choices and Access to your Personal Information
You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information with Airlab. However, this means you will be unable to use the Airlab Application and/or Airlab Services.
Your iOS mobile device may provide a “limit ad tracking” setting. On Android devices, your settings may allow you to “opt out of interest-based ads. When you have opted out using this setting on a device, Airlab will not use in-app information collected from that device to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES
Airlab processes data as a processor.
As an EU resident, you may:
- Access the data that Airlab keeps about you. Airlab may need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the data is not accurate, complete or updated, then you may provide us with the necessary information to rectify it.
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Request to delete or restrict access to your personal information. Airlab may postpone or deny your request if your personal information is in current use for providing the Services or due to other legitimate purposes, such as compliance with regulatory requirements associated with Airlab.
If you exercise one (or more) of the above-mentioned rights, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, you may request to be informed that third parties that hold your personal information, in accordance with this Policy, will act accordingly.
- You may ask to transfer your personal information in accordance with your right to data portability.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
Airlab does periodical assessments of its data processing and privacy practices, to make sure that Airlab complies with this policy, to update the policy when needed, and to verify that the policy is displayed properly and accessible.